Monday, March 27, 2006

Game Over


ender'sgame
Originally uploaded by barbfecteau.
I just finished ENDER'S GAME and I think it will be awhile before I get over it. I should come out of the gate admitting that I am not a science fiction person. This book was first recommended to me by a student. I will rat her out once she graduates, but for now we will call her Betty. I assured her that I would hate it, but she double-dog dared me to read it and now I feel like I should make her a cake or something.

I don't want to give away any plot points, but I will just say that I did kind of see the way the game was going, but I was unaware of people's motives. And I am sorry to be so mysterious, but I don't want to give anything away.

If you are reading ENDER'S GAME on your own, I am sure you have already determined that you don't need me holding your hand, the story will carry you along. Enjoy the ride!

No comments: